Sıkça Sorulan Soru Başlıkları
- Where can I get an official letter stating that I have no debt?
- Does the bill delivered in digital environment have any difference than the printed bill?
- Do I have the right to object to my bills in case I get my bills as e-mail and / or text messages instead of printed bills?
- What should I do to get my bills in printed copies rather than electronic ones (e-mail / text message)?
- How can I get my bills through e-mail / text messages?
- How can I object to my previous bill?
- Do I have to pay the bill I objected?
- I filed an objection for my bill. However, my electricity service has been shut off, why?
- How can I object to my bill?
- I think my bill is not accurate, my bill is high / low. Why could this be? What should I do?
- I paid my bill but it is still seen over the bills as "overdue debt." What does this mean?
- They told me I had no remaining debts during deactivation of my subscription. Later, however, a bill was issued in my name. What should I do?
- Consumption of the previous tenants / landlord was reflected to my bill; how can I separate the debts?
- Which channels shall I use to inquire my debts?
- All the meters of the apartments in my building have been read and their bills have been delivered. Why is not my bill delivered?
- Why was my electricity service shut off?
- It's been a while since my meter was read. When will my bill be delivered?
- My bill is not delivered. What could be the reason? What can I do?
- The amount of invoice on my bill reads “0 TL", how could this be?
- How Can I Prevent the Idle Transformer Loss?
- What is the Idle Transformer Loss?
- What is the Reactive Energy / Cost?
- I want to object to the retroactive consumption calculation (additional consumption). What can I do?
- What is the 'Additional Consumption Cost' item on my bill?
- What is the 'Rounding Difference Cost' in the bill?
- What does the ‘Power Cost' and 'Power Exceeding Cost’ mean?
- What do the cost items I see on my bill mean (Energy Consumption Cost, Energy Fund, TRT Share, VAT and EGC Tax)?
- Who determines electricity unit prices and increase rates?
- What is the Distribution Connection Cost in the bill?
- What is the Miscellaneous Deduction in the bill?
- What is the Stamp Tax in the bill?
- What is the (+/-) TRY Amount in the bill?
- What is the Late Fee Cost in the bill?
- What is the Ret. Subscription C/C Cost in the bill?
- What is the Debt C/C Cost in the bill?
- I paid somebody else's bill; how can I get a refund?
- Which credit cards are available for instalment?
- How can I pay my debt in installments?
- Why did they charge me a commission fee over my bill when I was paying at a collection centre?
- How to pay via Enerjisa Online Services Centre and Mobile Application?
- How much interest would I need to pay if I do not pay my bill on the due date?
- Can I give an automatic payment order from my own bank for a contract that belongs to another person?
- I want to give an automatic payment order. How can I find out my contract account number to inform the bank?
- I will give an automatic payment order from another bank; however, the system still has the record of an order. What should I do?
- I cancelled my automatic payment order but it still appears on your systems, what should I do?
- I have an automatic payment order but my bill has not been paid yet, why could this be?
- If I use a different payment channel on due date of the bill for which I have an automatic payment order, would it be paid twice with the automatic payment?
- When I try to give an automatic payment order to the bank, I receive a prompt saying "This contract account number has an order in another bank." What should I do?
- How can I give an automatic payment order? When would the order be activated?
- I lost my bill; how can I pay it?
- Which channels can we use to make payments? Can I pay with a credit card?
- Where can I pay my bill? Are the payments instantly reflected to the system?
- Which channels can be used for execution debt payments?
- Can I execution debts be paid in instalments?
- Can I make a partial execution debt payment?
- When will my electricity service shut off if I don't pay my bill?
- Why was my electricity service shut off?
- Can I learn about the number of instalments?
Subscription and Termination Processes
- I made an instalment plan for my debt; can I sign a contract again?
- I do not have an IBAN in my name; however, I am in a different city, how can I get my refund?
- I do not have an IBAN in my name, can I provide an IBAN registered in the name of another person?
- The building I live in will be demolished; how can I terminate my subscription?
- I moved from my address and the consumption does not belong to me since the electricity was never shut off, how can I cancel it?
- How can I terminate a contract (discharge)?
- The subscription is not in my name, what do I need to do?
- Is there any fee I need to pay while applying for a contract?
Security Deposit and Letter of Guarantee
- I do not remember whether I got a refund for the security deposit I had paid for a contract I terminated years ago. Can I learn how I got my refund?
- How is the security deposit belonging to a deceased contract holder refunded?
- Why was the refund for my security deposit upon the cancellation of the contract is less than what I had paid?
- I still have not received the payment despite having submitted my IBAN number, why not?
- I submitted my petition for termination, can I get a refund for my security deposit immediately?
- Can anybody else get the refund for my security deposit in cash on behalf of me?
- How can I get my refund for the security deposit?
- How can we get our letter of guarantee back?
- Can we replace our letter of guarantee with another bank's letter?
- Can I get more information about our letter of guarantee?
- Can I submit a letter of guarantee as the security deposit?
- I paid the security deposit during the process of subscription; however, it was also reflected on my bill, why could this be?
- Can I pay the security deposit in instalments?
- Why do I pay a security deposit?
- How is the security deposit calculated?
- What do I need to do to benefit from martyr/veteran tariff?
- Do you have a tariff for citizens with disabilities?
- I am on the multiple time tariff, why is my bill amount is calculated according to the single time tariff?
- What are Single Time / Multiple Time tariffs? Which tariff should I choose?
- I am on the single time tariff but my bill amount is calculated based on day time/point/night time values, why?
Breakdown and Shut Off Notifications
- When objecting to the additional consumption bill, which documents can I submit in order to show the period in which I have not consumed any electricity?
- My meter was taken for examination as a result of my objection to the bill, would my electricity be shut off until the result comes in?
- According to the meter report, my meter is not faulty. However, I did not consume as much electricity as the specified amount. How can I get my bill to be inspected again?
- If my meter is determined to be faulty as a result of the laboratory examination, how would the billing method be for the faulty period?
- My meter is faulty, what should I do?
Enerjisa Mobile Application
- I learned that I can choose my electricity supplier. How should I apply?
- I signed the Eligible Consumer Contract, but my transition is not yet completed. How can I get more information?
- What does eligible consumer mean? Can I be an eligible consumer?
- I am an eligible consumer of Enerjisa. How can I get my refund for the security deposit?
- What is the difference between CSC (Customer Services Centre) and ETC (Enerjisa Transaction Centre)?
- Which transactions can I carry out at Enerjisa Transaction Centres?
- Where is the nearest Enerjisa Transaction Centre?
- Can I carry out my transactions without personally visiting Enerjisa Customer Services Centres?
- Where is the nearest Enerjisa Customer Services Centre?
- I paid my execution debt but an execution record still appears on e-Government. How can I get this record erased?
- Other than my bill debt, I do not want to pay legal and file related expenses originating from execution proceedings. What can I do?
- I paid my execution debt; how can I terminate execution proceedings?
- Can I get information about the current amount of the debt which has been subjected to execution proceedings?
- A high bill was issued for the elevator utility of the building which is a common use utility. Who should apply?
- I paid my bill; can I activate the electricity myself?
- Subscription is in my name; however, the consumption belongs to my tenant. They have not paid their bills, what should I do?
- I have a patient in my home. What should I do to prevent electricity to get shut off for any reason?
Protection of Personal Data
- Can we get paid support amount in the event that there is no electricity consumption at the consumption facility/facilities associated with the production facility?
- Are the plants built as part of 5.1.ç paid support amount in the event they have surplus energy?
- How can I find the support prices to be applied for facilities under RERSM?
- Where can I find the USD buying rate?
- How is the calculation method designated for the support amount of unlicensed electricity production?
- Where shall I apply to build an unlicensed electricity production plant?
- How can I access Enerjisa Unlicensed Producers Portal (UPP)?
- How is the support amount calculated for unlicensed producers which have their settlement types in of “Hourly/USD” on the customer information page?
- How is the support amount calculated for unlicensed producers which have their settlement types in of “Hourly/TL” on the customer information page?
- How is the support amount calculated for unlicensed producers which have their settlement types in of “Monthly/TL” on the customer information page?
Aradığınız kelimeyle ilgili sonuç bulunamadı...