Faturamla İlgili Sorular
- My meter is faulty, what should I do?
- When objecting to the additional consumption bill, which documents can I submit in order to show the period in which I have not consumed any electricity?
- My meter was taken for examination as a result of my objection to the bill, would my electricity be shut off until the result comes in?
- According to the meter report, my meter is not faulty. However, I did not consume as much electricity as the specified amount. How can I get my bill to be inspected again?
- If my meter is determined to be faulty as a result of the laboratory examination, how will the billing method be for the faulty period?
- Where can I get an official letter stating that I have no debt?
- Does the bill delivered in digital environment have any difference than the printed bill?
- Do I have the right to object to my bills in case I get my bills as e-mail and / or text messages instead of printed bills?
- What should I do to get my bills in printed copies rather than electronic ones (e-mail / text message)?
- How can I get my bills through e-mail / text messages?
- How can I object to my previous bill?
- Do I have to pay the bill I objected?
- I filed an objection for my bill. However, my electricity service has been shut off, why?
- How can I object to my bill?
- I think my bill is not accurate, my bill is high / low. Why could this be? What should I do?
- I paid my bill but it is still seen over the bills as "overdue debt." What does this mean?
- They told me I had no remaining debts during deactivation of my subscription. Later, however, a bill was issued in my name. What should I do?
- Consumption of the previous tenants / landlord was reflected to my bill; how can I separate the debts?
- The amount of invoice on my bill reads “0 TL", how could this be?
- Which channels shall I use to inquire my debts?
- All the meters of the apartments in my building have been read and their bills have been delivered. Why is not my bill delivered?
- Why was my electricity service shut off?
- It's been a while since my meter was read. When will my bill be delivered?
- My bill is not delivered. What could be the reason? What can I do?
- How Can I Prevent the Idle Transformer Loss?
- What is the Idle Transformer Loss?
- What is the Reactive Energy / Cost?
- I want to object to the retroactive consumption calculation (additional consumption). What can I do?
- What is the 'Additional Consumption Cost' item on my bill?
- What is the 'Rounding Difference Cost' in the bill?
- What does the ‘Power Cost' and 'Power Exceeding Cost’ mean?
- What do the cost items I see on my bill mean (Energy Consumption Cost, Energy Fund, TRT Share, VAT and EGC Tax)?
- Who determines electricity unit prices and increase rates?
- What is the Distribution Connection Cost in the bill?
- What is the Miscellaneous Deduction in the bill?
- What is the Stamp Tax in the bill?
- What is the (+/-) TRY Amount in the bill?
- What is the Late Fee Cost in the bill?
- What is the Ret. Subscription C/C Cost in the bill?
- What is the Debt C/C Cost in the bill?
- I paid somebody else's bill; how can I get a refund?
- Which credit cards are available for instalment?
- How can I pay my debt in installments?
- Why did they charge me a commission fee over my bill when I was paying at a collection centre?
- How to pay via Enerjisa Online Services Centre and Mobile Application?
- How much interest would I need to pay if I do not pay my bill on the due date?
- Can I give an automatic payment order from my own bank for a contract that belongs to another person?
- I want to give an automatic payment order. How can I find out my contract account number to inform the bank?
- I will give an automatic payment order from another bank; however, the system still has the record of an order. What should I do?
- I cancelled my automatic payment order but it still appears on your systems, what should I do?
- I have an automatic payment order but my bill has not been paid yet, why could this be?
- If I use a different payment channel on due date of the bill for which I have an automatic payment order, would it be paid twice with the automatic payment?
- How can I give an automatic payment order? When would the order be activated?
- I lost my bill; how can I pay it?
- Which channels can we use to make payments? Can I pay with a credit card?
- Where can I pay my bill? Are the payments instantly reflected to the system?
- Which channels can be used for execution debt payments?
- Can execution debts be paid in instalments?
- Can I make a partial execution debt payment?
- When will my electricity service shut off if I don't pay my bill?
- Why was my electricity service shut off?
- Can I learn about the number of instalments?
- When I try to give an automatic payment order to the bank, I receive a prompt saying "This contract account number has an order in another bank." What should I do?
- I paid my execution debt but an execution record still appears on e-Government. How can I get this record erased?
- Other than my bill debt, I do not want to pay legal and file related expenses originating from execution proceedings. What can I do?
- I paid my execution debt; how can I terminate execution proceedings?
- Can I get information about the current amount of the debt which has been subjected to execution proceedings?
- A high bill was issued for the elevator utility of the building which is a common use utility. Who should apply?
- I paid my bill; can I activate the electricity myself?
- Subscription is in my name; however, the consumption belongs to my tenant. They have not paid their bills, what should I do?
- I have a patient in my home. What should I do to prevent electricity to get shut off for any reason?
Aradığınız kelimeyle ilgili sonuç bulunamadı...