Daha iyi bir kullanıcı deneyimi için internet tarayıcınızı tam ekran olarak kullanınız.

When objecting to the additional consumption bill, which documents can I submit in order to show the period in which I have not consumed any electricity?
If you are in the residential tariff; Monthly and cubic meter basis water consumption statement for the last 2 years that represents your exact residential address, including the relevant periods and approved by Water and Sewerage Affairs Authority

Apartment, site, office building management statement (stamped and signed)

If you are in the commercial tariff; Cash register Z report for the relevant period, tax office records or an official letter stating that the workplace is closed during the relevant dates

ÇKS (Farmer Registration System) certificate obtained from the Provincial Directorate of Agriculture for agricultural irrigation
Geri Bildiriminiz Gönderildi.
Bu cevap size yardımcı oldu mu?