These are the cookies used for the functional and safe operation of our website. Not being able to use these cookies affects the operation of the website.
These cookies are used for the accurate and reliable use of website content and for improvements made to increase customer satisfaction. The use of these cookies prevents only inappropriate use of the website content.
These are the cookies used to help us improve our website by collecting information about how you use our website.
These are the cookies used to increase customer satisfaction and our sales and marketing activities.
Information Security and Personal Data Security
At Enerjisa, we always keep your personal data secure as per Personal Data Protection Law and only share your data with the related parties in compliance with the provisions of the legislation. Please click here for Policy on Information Security Management, click here for Enerjisa’s Policy on Protection of Personal Data and get further details.
In our daily lives, we can be targeted by cyberattacks trying to steal our personal information or gain account credentials. Some examples of cyberattacks can be listed as follows;
- Phishing (Fake e-mails with the same or very similar trustable/real e-mail addresses and content, asking you to click on links or open attachments)
- Fake links of genuine/real websites listed on search engines
- Untrustable/unsecure ads and sponsor links on websites
- Text messages (SMS) including fake contents and links
- Fake applications to be downloaded from application stores
- Fake phone calls made from non-corporate/non-Enerjisa numbers that introduce themselves as a call center staff and appear to be coming from the call center
For your safety;
- In any e-mail sent by Enerjisa, you are not asked to forward your password or personal information. Therefore, you should never send your personal information by e-mail, even if Enerjisa is written in the "Sender" part of the e-mail.
- In e-mails whose sender/content is suspicious and prepared to seize your personal information or accounts, it may be stated that you have an unrealistic, high amount of invoice, and asked to open the file attached to the e-mail or click the link to see the invoice details. Please do not trust on these kinds of e-mails and do not click on links or open attachments.
- It may be asked to enter your personal information through fake websites prepared by copying real websites. Please do not enter your personal information without checking the SSL certificate of the websites and connection addresses you visit.
- Please do not trust on any text messages (SMS) coming from people you do not know and do not click on the links requesting for the activation of your account or for similar reasons.
- To install the Enerjisa mobile application on your mobile phones and tablets, please only refer to official application stores/markets (App Store for iPhone, Google Play for Android). Please, do not install any application from platforms other than official application markets.