Daha iyi bir kullanıcı deneyimi için internet tarayıcınızı tam ekran olarak kullanınız.

I want to object to the retroactive consumption calculation (additional consumption). What can I do?
You can submit your objection to the retroactive additional accrual fee on your invoice from our service points, our Enerjisa Call Center at 444 4 372 or our Online Services Center. If you had no consumption in the period for which retrospective consumption is accrued and if you are in the residential tariff; monthly and cubic meter water consumption statement for last 2 years that specifies the residential address should be submitted by taking from the relevant Water and Sewerage Affairs Authority, if you are in the commercial tariff; You can have supporting documents with you, such as the cash register Z report for the relevant period, tax office records or an official letter stating that the workplace is closed on the relevant dates.
Geri Bildiriminiz Gönderildi.
Bu cevap size yardımcı oldu mu?