Daha iyi bir kullanıcı deneyimi için internet tarayıcınızı tam ekran olarak kullanınız.

According to the meter report, my meter is not faulty. However, I did not consume as much electricity as the specified amount. How can I get my bill to be inspected again?
For the re-examination of your bills, other auxiliary documents showing that you do not consume (for example, if you are in the residential tariff, a monthly and cubic meter basis water consumption statement for the last 2 years that represents your exact residential address, including the relevant periods and approved by Water and Sewerage Affairs Authority must be submitted. If you are in the commercial tariff; cash register Z report, tax office records or an official letter stating that the workplace is closed on the relevant dates.) You can request an inspection by petitioning our nearest service point.
Geri Bildiriminiz Gönderildi.
Bu cevap size yardımcı oldu mu?