These are the cookies used for the functional and safe operation of our website. Not being able to use these cookies affects the operation of the website.
These are the cookies used to help us improve our website by collecting information about how you use our website.
These are the cookies used to increase customer satisfaction and our sales and marketing activities.
Reactive energy tariff is not applied for residential customers, lighting customers, customers supplied by a single phase, and customers with a connection power up to 9 kW (included), with an installed power up to 15 KW.
Reactive values are shown on the meter as follows.
3.8.0 / 5.8.0 / RI= INDUCTIVE
4.8.0/ 8.8.0 / RC= CAPACITIVE
Scope of Reactive Energy Tariff Application is calculated as specified in PROCEDURES AND PRINCIPLES REGARDING TARIFF APPLICATIONS OF LEGAL ENTITIES WITH DISTRIBUTION LICENSE AND APPOINTED SUPPLY COMPANIES.
Reactive Cost (Inductive-Capacitive) is reflected on all customers specified in this regulation with an Installed Power above 15 kVA, with the exception of residential, lighting customers, in case the below specified rates are exceeded.
- For Installed Power below 50 kVA:
- In case Reactive Inductive (RI) kVARh / Active Consumption kWh rate exceeds 33%
- In case Reactive Capacitive (RC) kVARh / Active Consumption kWh rate exceeds 20%
- For Installed Power above 50 kVA:
- In case Reactive Inductive (RI) kVARh / Active Consumption kWh rate exceeds 20%,
- In case Reactive Capacitive (RC) kVARh / Active Consumption kWh rate exceeds 15%,
In case both of the inductive and capacitive meters do not record any value (zero value record) due to user defect, inductive reactive taken as 0.90 times (ninety percent) of drawn active energy is multiplied by Reactive unit price determined by EMRA to calculate Reactive Cost.