Daha iyi bir kullanıcı deneyimi için internet tarayıcınızı tam ekran olarak kullanınız.

The building I live in will be demolished; how can I terminate my subscription?
Please submit an application form at our service points for your termination procedures due to building demolition to be initiated. You can choose one of the below methods for your Final Closing bill;

1. You can receive you closing bill from our service point by taking your index information (T0 / T1-T2-T3 figures) in order to accelerate the termination process.

2. If you are not able to take your index figures, contact our Call Centre on 444 4 372 or visit our service points to request your bill.

To make an online appointment with our service points, please click here.
Geri Bildiriminiz Gönderildi.
Bu cevap size yardımcı oldu mu?