Daha iyi bir kullanıcı deneyimi için internet tarayıcınızı tam ekran olarak kullanınız.

I do not have an IBAN in my name; however, I am in a different city, how can I get my refund?

In case you do not have a bank account in your name, you can get your refund for security deposits through bank transfer to your name via PTT.

As for your double bill payments, the refunds can only be made to the account registered in your name.

Geri Bildiriminiz Gönderildi.
Bu cevap size yardımcı oldu mu?
Cookies are used on our website. For more information, please see our Cookie Policy. VIEW DETAILS