- Utility Number - Singular Code / Meter Barcode Serial Number / A previous bill belonging to the location of subscription
- Valid ID of the authorised person
It will be checked only to verify; and then returned.
- Original of the water usage permit document or license
In case water is drawn from groundwater or taken from surface resources, groundwater usage certificate or water usage permit to be obtained from DSI (State Hydraulic Works)
- Document obtained from Provincial / District Directorate of Agriculture stating that irrigation has agricultural purposes
- Documentation related to the establishment and management of the association in case of subscriptions in the name of associations and cooperatives
- If the real / legal person to carry out the procedure is different, authorisation document from company's board of directors or Power of Attorney / Circular of Signature, company seal depending on the situation
- Tax Number / Tax Inspection Form and Circular of Signature
- Security Deposit
You can pay the security deposit amount in two equal installments, the first in cash and the second added to the invoice, or in cash at once.
Regarding greenhousing activities: As per the Greenhouse Registry System Regulation published in the Official Gazette dated 25.06.2014 and numbered 29041; this subscriber group includes subscriptions which are documented to be registered in the Greenhouse Registry System or which obtained documents from Provincial / District Directorates of Agriculture with regard to their greenhouse activities and all facilities and / or equipment belonging to these.
Regarding husbandry activities: As per the decision taken in the Energy Market Regulation Authority's meeting held on 7.3.2018; an amendment was made in the ARTICLE 5-Clause (3) of the Procedures and Principles regarding Legal Entities with Distribution License and Supplier Companies in Duty.
Agricultural irrigation subscriber group's scope was extended;
our customers who are included in activity areas of Milk Collection Centres, Cattle Raising Businesses, Ovine Breeding Businesses, Broiler Chicken Houses, Layer Hen Houses, Breeder Hen Houses, and Hatchery Businesses can benefit from agricultural irrigation subscriber group according to the documents they obtain from the relevant departments of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
Our customers can complete their procedures over agricultural irrigation subscriber group according to the report they will submit to our company following the determination of the Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry.
If you have all the required information, you can carry out your process through the channel of your preference!
If you want to visit Enerjisa Service Centre to carry out the procedures, click here.