These are the cookies used for the functional and safe operation of our website. Not being able to use these cookies affects the operation of the website.
These are the cookies used to help us improve our website by collecting information about how you use our website.
These are the cookies used to increase customer satisfaction and our sales and marketing activities.
Thanks to Enerjisa and BNP Paribas Cardif collaboration, an exclusive Customer Protection Insurance privilege is offered to SMEs as a gift!
As part of the following coverages* as a result of our collaboration with BNP Paribas Cardif, we give our esteemed Eligible Consumer SME Customers a Customer Protection Insurance that covers your bills as a gift.
2,000 TL Death and Total and Permanent Disability Coverage Payment of Utility Bills up to 600 TL per month (Max. 6 months, 3,600 TL in total) Assistance Services
5,000 TL Death and Total and Permanent Disability Coverage Payment of Utility Bills up to 1,750 TL per month (Max. 6 months, 10,500 TL in total) Assistance Services
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is only available to Business and Industrial type subscribers referred to as Eligible Consumers.
- The person to be insured as part of the promotion shall be between 18 to 65 years of age.
- Our sales representatives will inform you about the limits, and once the insurance product is activated, BNP Paribas Cardif will send you the certificate of participation via a text message.
- The Customer Protection Insurance will become active as from the beginning of your Electricity Retail Contract provided that the information stated in the contract is accurate and complete and electricity supply is initiated.
- The Customer shall directly inform BNP Paribas Cardif regarding the notifications of claims. In the event any risks covered by the insurance given as a gift emerges, our Customers can contact BNP Paribas Cardif Customer Communication Centre on 444 98 76, notify a claim and get further information on the documents required.
- To be able to benefit from the assistance services and get further information, please kindly contact Remo Asistans on 0850 480 69 71 and ask for assistance after providing your Turkish Republic ID number/certification of participation number/the insured Enerjisa meter number.
Issues Related to Insurance Payment
In the event the insured party passes away within the insurance period as defined in the Policy, the unpaid electricity bills of the customer to Enerjisa are paid within the limits of 2000/5000 TL in the first place, and the balance, if any, is paid by the company to the legal heirs.
2. Total and Permanent Disability Coverage (Supplementary Coverage)
In the event the insured party suffers from a Total and Permanent Disability within the insurance period, the unpaid electricity bills of the customer to Enerjisa are paid within the limits of 2000/5000 TL in the first place, and the balance, if any, is paid by the company to the customer.
3. Temporary Incapacity Coverage Due to Accident or Sickness (Supplementary Coverage)
In the event that the insured party gets a report to prove Temporary Incapacity Coverage Due to Accident or Sickness (minimum 30 days), the debt for the use of electricity (equal to Monthly Coverage Amount) for future consumptions corresponding to the report period shall be paid to Enerjisa; and the balance, if any, is paid by BNP Paribas Cardif to the customer.
* The insurance coverages given as a gift are provided by BNP Paribas Cardif. Enerjisa gives Customer Protection Insurance Policy for free as a gift; hence, does not bear any liability for the subject product and service.
Please click here for the Disclosure.