These are the cookies used for the functional and safe operation of our website. Not being able to use these cookies affects the operation of the website.
These are the cookies used to help us improve our website by collecting information about how you use our website.
These are the cookies used to increase customer satisfaction and our sales and marketing activities.
About Personal Data Protection And Processing
Enlightenment Text on Personal Data Protection Law numbered 6698
Public Disclosure About Protection and Processing Personal Data
Our company titled Eşarj Elektrikli Araçlar Şarj Sistemleri A.Ş. (“Company”) strictly pays attention to protecting personal data and enlightening relevant persons who are in any relation with the Company (including employees, contractors, all kinds of goods and services’ suppliers and other real persons who are in relation with our Company) and also takes security precautions as much as possible. Within this framework, we would like to inform you truly and transparently of collecting, processing, transferring and using your personal data with the third parties in accordance with the law, the rights you have within this scope and application you can make to the Company regarding these rights.
This text is about the purposes of collecting, processing and transferring your personal data with the third parties, legal basis, collection methods, national or foreign institutions and persons that your personal data can be shared with and also your rights and authorisations within the scope of Turkish Data Protection Law numbered 6698 (“Law”). It is highly important for our Company to collect, use and process a group of your personal data for conducting its business ideally.
Your personal data are being processed for certain purposes within the scope of the section constituted under the Article 5 and 6 of the Law titled “Conditions for Processing of Personal Data”. These purposes are enumarated as follows:
- Providing the legal and commercial security.
- Managing the legal process regarding the regulation and compliance.
- Maintaining the relationships amongst the state institutions/organizations and other institutions.
- Determining the processes related to the policies of human resources and the implementation of these policies.
- Managing the acitivies of the corporate communication and managing the support services/responsibilities.
- Planning the process of the corporate sustainability, corporate governance, strategic planning and information security and the implementation of them.
- Preparation of the applications.
- Following the monetary issues.
- Pursuing the execution proceedings and lawsuits which the Company is a party to.
- Setting up, operating and backing up the infrastructure of the operating system.
- Providing the security and the surveillance of the locations which belong to the Company.
- Managing the processes of the purchase, disposal and tender offers.
Your personal data is being processed for the purpose of service under the governance of the Law in strict confidence. As our Company processes the personal data that belongs to you, it complies with good faith and Law. The Company always pays attention to processing personal data in accordance with the legitamate purposes, by ensuring that the personal data collected is true, to keeping it actual, to collecting it for a reasonable time needed for the purpose and not to using it outside the scope of the purpose.
As per the conditions and purposes constituted under the Article 8 and 9 of the Law for processing personal data, your personal data can be shared, to the extent allowed under the Law and necessitated by our business processes, with official authorities, foreign and domestic shareholders, banks and financial institutions, companies that we have a relation as holding company - affiliated company, employees in the Company who work and act in the name of the Company, our subsidiaries, institutions that we collobarate or get service to conduct our business, institutions that we are shareholder to its program and by its nature of our business that we conduct, parties which need to be shared within the scope of implementations that aim to increase the quality of service that we offer to you. Our employees use and process this data within the framework of confidentiality and the Law. Within the scope of the policies and procedures determined as per the Regulation on Deletion, Destruction and Anonymization of Personal Data (“Regulation”); the data, , is processed as long as our related acitivities necessitate. In case of the fact that there is no reasonable or legal necessity or you have no longer relation with our Company, the data is deleted.
Your personal data is collected through all kinds of verbal, written, digital environment and our website. The personal data obtained by our company not only can be processed internally but also can be transferred abroad in accordance with purposes defined above. As per the conditions and purposes constituted under the Article 5 and 6 of the Law, the Company can also transfer and process the data to its own operations and subsidiaries located in regions whose regulation concerning data protection is different.
We hereby submit your rights regarding your personal data as per the Article 11 of the Law for your information as follows.
1. To be informed whether or not your personal data have been processed;
2. To request information, if your data have been processed;
3. To be informed regarding the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
4. To be informedregarding the third parties within the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
5. To request the adjustments to be made in case the personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
6. To request the deletion or the destruction of the personal data where the reasons for the processing of the personal data is no longer exist, even though the personal data was processed pursuant to the Law;
7. To be notified with the transactions made as per the paragraph (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
8. To object to the occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
9. To request the compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Within the scope of the Article 11 of the Law, you can use your right to apply by way of submitting your petition in written form including your request and identity to our head office whose adress is Namık Kemal Mahallesi, Haramidere Yolu, No. 26, Esenyurt – İstanbul. You can also submit your petition to our Registered Electronic Mail which is firstname.lastname@example.org by way of using your email previously notified and registered in our system which includes your e-signature or mobile signature.
As per the Article 5 (2) of the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of the Application to Data Controller (“Communiqué”), your application shall include the following.
a) Name, surname and signature, if the application is in written form,
b) TR identification number for Turkish citizens; passport number, nationality and if any, identification number for the foreigners.
c) Notification adress or workplace address.
ç) If any, telephone, electronic mail and fax number for the notification.
d) Subject of the application.
The application made within this framework, , is accepted following the verification of the identity by our Company and then the relevant persons are responded via written or electrobic platform.
As per the Article 7 of the Communiqué, in case of the fact that your application is responded in written form, it is free of service fee up to ten pages.
Please kindly be informed that for each page over ten pages the service fee is TL 10, in accordance with the Communiqué.
Eşarj Elektrikli Araçlar Şarj Sistemleri A.Ş.
Please click for knowledge acquisition form.