These are the cookies used for the functional and safe operation of our website. Not being able to use these cookies affects the operation of the website.
These are the cookies used to help us improve our website by collecting information about how you use our website.
These are the cookies used to increase customer satisfaction and our sales and marketing activities.
- Company Profile
- Reliable Public Services
- Role Model Within The Sector
- Shaping the New Energy World
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Daphne – Strategies For Afforestation Under The Power Lines
- Harvest – Energy Efficiency Harvesting In Electricity Distribution
- With the I Protect My Energy project, energy conservation is taught by gaming
- High Voltage Aerial Line Insulation Project
- Equal Opportunities in the Electricity Distribution Sector Project
- Microgrid Management Methods and Control Equipment Development
- News and Awards
High Voltage Aerial Line Insulation Project
Birds, particularly migratory birds, face the risk of electrocution as they commonly perch on utility poles and nest or enter between two conductors. Within the scope of the High Voltage Aerial Line Insulation Project, which started at the end of 2017, several existing power lines have been retrofitted by installing insulators.
The investments made to date are as follows: